3 Tips About TOP QUALITY BACKLINK You Can’t Afford To Miss
In this RESEARCH STUDY article we are going to discuss different aspects of Backlinks such as its definition, importance, types and methods to build them so, let’s begin from backlink itself.
Backlinks- In a single sentence ‘Backlinks’ are thought as incoming links to our blog (website) or webpage from other websites or blogs. When someone read your article and when he liked exactly the same and produced content related to the same topic on their blog, they links back that content to your webpage, that’s called a backlink. Still confused, let’s take a good example suppose Mr. A writes a post in his blog about Backlinks, When Mr. B goes through that article, founds good and publishes a content linked to Backlinks on his own blog, giving the link of Mr. a post.
Let’s describe the significance of Backlinks.
Faster indexing- Faster indexing thought to be the most important facet of Backlinks. As due to them Google along with other major search engines indexes even a newer blog or pages or post at a considerably faster rate as when Backlinks from high PR (pr) site which is crawled frequently comes to your website, which in turn increases crawling of search engine bots in your site resulting in faster indexing.
Search Engine Rankings- Another essential requirement of Backlinks are they enhance your site search engine’s ranking. If you build or have more number of quality backlinks, definitely your site’s search engine ranking positions likely to be improved as search engine judge a niche site rankings on number of quality backlinks. Assuming you have more number of links, search engine show your site on the top pages. Which is again very important for driving traffic from search result’s once we all know that a lot of the traffic which our blog receives comes from search engines.
Page Rank- Not only search engine ranking positions, Backlink also effect Page rank directly, When you build Backlinks from high PR sites, you can definitely see an up rank in your next update and we also know how important is pr regarding SEO. Higher Pr let’s you ranked high among your competitors who’ve lower Page rankings, which enrich your website with more traffic than others.
Everybody knows that Backlinks are very important part of SEO (seo). Now next we must focus on best Backlinks building methods or how to build Backlinks? If you Google for Backlink building, you could find thousands of automated Backlink building tools which guarantees to provide your blog with Backlinks as many as you want in one click. Some of these automated tools are free plus some are paid which gives you backlinks from high PR sites. Sites which gives free backlinks from poor sites decreases your rankings, hence decreases your website performance. Different Paid sites that offer backlinks are detected and penalized by Google after their different updates.
So, from the upper paragraph we came to the conclusion that we should try for getting some quality backlinks instead of enormous low quality backlinks and keep ourselves in play safe mode. Now the question arises that what actually an excellent backlink is?
Quality Backlinks- An excellent backlink means a backlink which originates from a site which has content related to your site rather than link which comes from a niche site which is not linked to you. Quality backlink comes from site’s which uses your keywords or sites of same theme. Suppose, site A receives a backlink from a site using same keywords or on same theme such as for example blogging, SEO, Make money online etc, this link is undoubtedly quality Backlink instead of it receives a link from a car website. Google gives high importance to the hyperlink which comes from blogging site and provides less relevance to the link which originates from Automobile site. Google gives high importance to quality links which originates from High PR sites. backlinks It considers.gov and.edu because so many important Hope you understand what I mean to say.
Now let’s see what exactly are different types of backlinks?
There are basically two several types of backlinks one is “dofollow” and another is “nofollow”.
(1) Dofollow Backlinks- Dofollow backlinks are those backlinks which are followed by search engine crawlers if they crawl your site. Or we are able to say when internet search engine crawlers enters your page, they crawl all of your blog including links, pictures everything, if they crawl a “dofollow” link they, lands at that page. Suppose I link back to you, when crawlers crawl that link they lands at your page, which helps in indexing your site faster. It provides you with traffic as well as help in increasing your Page rank.
(2) Nofollow Backlinks- Nofollow backlinks are those backlinks which contains a “nofollow” tag. When search engine crawlers crawl this, they simply ignore it. You can observe different website source by right clicking and selecting ‘view source’, then use ctrl+f to get rel=”nofollow”. You will see many links with this particular tag, these links are nofollow links. These links also offers you good traffic but not good for Pagerank.
Note: You are advised to build dofollow links and tag poor links in your website with a “nofollow” tag.
Now let’s discuss Best and easiest ways to build quality backinks:-
(1) Social media- Social media and bookmarking site’s are the always provides us with quality backlinks. Facebook and twitter are always proved nearly as good for backlinks building. Just create your fan page there and begin posting links.
(2) Guest posting- Guest posting is always discussed because the best white hat technique for building backlinks. Just head to different sites or blogs which offers ‘Guest post’. Write for them which present you with quality backlinks and traffic.
(3) Blog Commenting- Blog commenting may be the easiest way so you can get good quantity of quality backlinks. Just post comments with your links (anchor text) in blogs linked to your niche. Definitely they offer you with good backlinks.